Friday, March 25, 2011

Little Treasures

As I was sitting at my desk writing out red slips for the students in my class who had misbehaved (A great way to re-live the glorious moments throughout the day when my beautiful students show their true colors! :) I heard a terrifying cry... "MS. GUINN!!!! COME QUICK"

The terror in their voice truly sent a shiver down my spine, but nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see.

A nice little mound of something that was NOT chocolate was sitting prettily on my carpet. We found a few more little prizes around the room. Somebody made a "no no" in their pants and just kicked it out their pant leg. The janitors did not come so I was forced to pick it up myself, BUT not before I taped it off so we would remember exactly where to disinfect. My room looked like a miniature crime scene. We now take potty breaks often!!

1 comment: