Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Beautiful Art work

I have recently undergone some personal changes. Over Thanksgiving break I had a procedure done that many women have to enhance a certain part of the female body. I had been considering this for a long time, and I finally just decided to do it. It was something I did for me, and it wasn't a HUGE change. When I went back to school on Monday many people probably didn't even notice because with the clothes I had on, it just wasn't that easy to tell. Tuesday however, I wore a dress that made it a little more easy for one to see a difference. I didn't realize, however, that any of my students would be able to tell. I suppose I was wrong. Below is a picture a little girl in my class drew of me. Note: She has drawn pictures of me before... none ever looking quite like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment