Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"I hope you don't let me down"

It was meet the teacher night, and I was so excited. Most of my class had come to meet me, and they were CUTE! It was almost time to leave and most had already gone. I was walking into the hall when one of my new students came running up. I put on a big show and jumped up and down SO excited to see him (which I really was) and I led him into the classroom. As we were walking in he looked up and said,
"Ms. Guinn..." (holds up his thumb and pointer finger) "I was THIS close to quittin.... when I found out I was going to be in your class, I decided to give it another shot, I hope you don't let me down."

I don't know what could go so wrong for a six year old to be ready to throw in the towel after kindergarten... but...
I hope I don't let you down either!!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment